By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
- 2 cups picked basil
- 50g grated parmesan
- 100ml olive oil
- 50g toasted pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Pulse basil, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in a food processor several times until chopped but not bruised
- Slowly add olive oil to form a paste like consistency
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
- Dress a bowl of fresh cooked pasta with cold pesto. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice if desired
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, parmesan and cracked pepper
- 1 bottle of Longview tomato sugo
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup olives
- 1 Punnett of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup capers
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 large chilli, thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Cooked Longview Pappardelle
- Olive oil
- In a medium pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil, add onion and garlic, sweat for 5 mins until onions are translucent.
- Add olives, capers, cherry tomatoes, chilli and sugo.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sauce to cooked pasta and toss until coated.
- Top with chopped parsley, grated parmesan, and olive oil to finish.
Stay in touch
Keep up to date with new releases, special offers and events!