- Queen's Theatre, Playhouse Ln & Gilles Arcade, Adelaide, SA 5000
SALA FESTIVAL – STREET ART
LONGVIEW PRESENTS – THE PIECE PROJECT
The Adelaide Hill’s pinnacle street art event for 2019 will be hitting Adelaide as part of the 2019 SALA festival!
THE PIECE PROJECT is back again for its 9th year running, except this year we’ll be hitting the Queen’s Theatre. Join us on the 31st August where 4 new STREET ARTISTS will battle it out for a chance to be featured on the label of LONGVIEW’S Adelaide Hills, estate grown ‘The Piece’ Shiraz.
It’ll be one massive afternoon with PIZZATECA and LA DOLCE VITA providing the eats. Plus BIG SHED’s brews, COMBI COFFEE and LONGVIEW’s award-winning wines. As well as 2 local DJ’s spinning the decks and 2 Hip Hop groups.
2019 PIECE PROJECT artists include: 10TKL, SAIR BEAN, SARAH BOESE & JACK FRAN.
PIECE PROJECT Menu
- Caribbean Roll (GF & VG options available) – wood oven roasted pulled jerked pork, Jamaican beans & rice, sweet potato fries, pineapple slaw
- Rosso (VG) – sugo, basil, oregano, garlic, olive oil
- Margherita – sugo, parmigiano, mozzarella, basil, olive oil
- Bianco – mozzarella, mushroom, basil, garlic, truffle oil, pepper
- Diablo – sugo, fontina cheese, salami, house made chili honey
- Salsiccia – scamorza, house made spicy suasage, mozzarella, fennel
Snack Station Bites
- Local baja fish
- Lamb barbacoa
- Beef brisket, potato, spinach, chimichurri
- Chickpea, lentil, spinach, chimichurri
- Churros, chilli chocolate sauce, nebbiolo braised quince
- Wagtail Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay
- Whippet Sauvignon Blanc
- Queenie Pinot Grigio
- Nebbiolo Rosato
- Vista Shiraz Barbera
- Devil’s Elbow Cabernet
- The Piece Shiraz
Big Shed Brewing APA
Cans of soft drink
- Diet Coke
So what happens during the SALA Festival event?
The same as what happens on the vineyard, just inside this awesome theatre! The 4 artists have 6 hours to complete a large mural (or piece) live before a huge crowd. Enjoy beats, drinks and food late into the evening. Witness the creation of a limited edition street art wine label in real time followed by our 2019 piece winner crowning. In 2019 as part of SALA Festival, artists may also have their street art submitted for the SALA awards.
Wanting to purchase LONGVIEW’S award-winning, estate grown wines? View our ‘Buy Wines‘ page and place an order online. We’ll deliver our wine straight to your door, it’s as simply and easy as that!